Let it Go

My goal over the next few weeks is to slowly but surely get caught up on blogging (side note, what I first started typing just was autocorrected to blowguns).  I have lots of summer photos and little adventures to get caught up on.  However, midterm grades are due this week, I have mini-essays from my juniors and seniors that I am woefully behind on grading and there is the matter of taking care of the house and the kids.  And I have my final two runs before my big 10K race on Saturday that I have to fit in this week too.  But photos of our adventures will be coming.  Until then I thought I'd post these three videos of Lilly "singing" "Let it Go."  Ben and Becky were kind enough to buy this karaoke microphone for her when Greta was born.  Lilly had forgotten about it for awhile but rediscovered it (unfortunately) on Friday evening.

Here are her three performances:

The first one - a little comfortable with the song.
Let it Go Version 1 from Megan Robertson on Vimeo.


The second one - a bit more comfortable (I think this is the one where she wipes spit off the microphone as well):

Let it Go Version 2 from Megan Robertson on Vimeo.


The third one - so into performing she breaks the third wall and walks into the audience:

Let it Go Version 3 from Megan Robertson on Vimeo.


I think we have a performer on our hands!

Comments