Blogging has been on my to do list for weeks now, I am woefully behind. And now it is 2015. A December wrap up post is coming soon, but I thought I would do a quick post on the fun Lilly and I had this morning: playing beach.
It started off as playing library - I was Mama Granny Goose and read Lilly stories. Then suddenly Lilly decided we were going to go to the beach. So we headed up to her playroom. We put on her swimsuit (I wore my imaginary one, I was not getting out of my warm clothes!), set out some towels, got some toys for the sand, and played at the "beach" for at least an hour. The photos I got weren't the best, but they give you a sense of the imaginary world we are starting to embark into with Lilly.
 |
| Rinsing off in the water and playing in the sand. |
 |
| Swimming under water (wearing her pretend goggles) and swimming on her back. |
 |
| Warming up under the sun and having a picnic lunch. |
Nick came up and checked on us a few times. When she was swimming under the water, Nick asked her what she could see. She could see the basement.
After her nap, the swimsuit came back on and we played at the beach some more.
Comments
Post a Comment