This has been (and still is) a pretty stressful time of year for me. Third quarter grades were due at 8AM on Monday and on Friday I still had 17 research papers to grade. I managed to get my grades done by 3:30 on Sunday and then spent time working on my Professional Development Plan (PDP) which I need to have approved to renew my teaching license (five years ago I set a goal and have spent the past five years working toward, documenting and reflecting on it. The finished product was 6,000 words). Monday I received about 55 more research papers and 55 Of Mice and Men essays. Tuesday night I had parent teacher conferences from 4-7. This evening my PDP was up for evaluation.
I came hope with an approved PDP in the backseat and was greeted by Nick and Lilly playing with bubbles and her plasma car in the driveway. It was such a beautiful, warm, and sunny day, it was great to spend time outside playing when I got home.
Lilly wanted to go inside and play with Playdough, but then got distracted by the smaller snow piles by our house. So I went inside and got my "fancy" boots and we stomped around in the snow.
Lilly had finished riding her bike and plasma car quite awhile ago, but the helmet stayed on. She's wearing her rash guard because it is Beach Week at day care. Kids are wearing their swimming suits (swim soup as Lilly calls it), sunglasses, and playing in the 2,000 pounds of hypo-allergenic sand in the preschool area. Today they had a picnic at the beach, kids brought in their own lunches. Next Monday is going to be such a letdown!
And in case those of you who picked later snow dates are starting to worry that your guess may be off . . .
That's still one giant pile of snow.
I came hope with an approved PDP in the backseat and was greeted by Nick and Lilly playing with bubbles and her plasma car in the driveway. It was such a beautiful, warm, and sunny day, it was great to spend time outside playing when I got home.
Lilly wanted to go inside and play with Playdough, but then got distracted by the smaller snow piles by our house. So I went inside and got my "fancy" boots and we stomped around in the snow.
Lilly had finished riding her bike and plasma car quite awhile ago, but the helmet stayed on. She's wearing her rash guard because it is Beach Week at day care. Kids are wearing their swimming suits (swim soup as Lilly calls it), sunglasses, and playing in the 2,000 pounds of hypo-allergenic sand in the preschool area. Today they had a picnic at the beach, kids brought in their own lunches. Next Monday is going to be such a letdown!
And in case those of you who picked later snow dates are starting to worry that your guess may be off . . .
That's still one giant pile of snow.


Comments
Post a Comment